FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Other methods for sending ringtones

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    cellringtones.com Forum Index -> Ringtone Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: 08-31-2003 2:47 am    Post subject: Other methods for sending ringtones Reply with quote

We have updated the site and now include additional information on methods you can use to send the ringtone to your phone if sending it via our site doesn't work. This information can be found on the page displaying the //SCKL code after converting the RTTTL code.

[b]Send the ringtone through email yourself[/b]

Directions:

[list=1]- Open your email client, and enter your phone's email address into the TO field.
- In the body of the email, copy and paste the first part of the above //SCKL code
- Send the email to yourself
- If there are more than one part, repeat for each part until you have sent all parts

[size=9]Note: If you are using Outlook, make sure you are sending the ringtones as plain text with line wrapping turned off! Go to Tools > Options > Send and make sure "Mail Sending Format" has "Plain Text" selected. Click "Plain Text Settings" and change "Automatically wrap text at ## characters, when sending" to a higher number than the SMS Size set in the previous screen[/size][/list:o]
[b]Send the ringtone through AOL Instant Messenger[/b]

Directions:

[list=1]- Login to AIM
- Click Setup > Add Mobile
- Enter your phone's information
- Send each part of above //SCKL code to your phone in separate IMs [/list:o]
[b]Send the ringtone through MSN Messenger[/b]

Directions:

[list=1]- Login to MSN Messenger
- Add yourself to your contact list
- Setup your Mobile Settings by going to Tools > Edit My Mobile Settings
- Click on the Mobile Settings button
- Enter your mobile phone information on MSN's website
- Sign off MSN Messenger and sign back in to activate new settings
- Right click your name and select Send a Message to Mobile Device
- Send each part of above //SCKL code to your phone in separate IMs[/list:o]
Let us know if you have any questions or comments
BeatX2

PostPosted: 01-04-2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: There's another way for people around the world Reply with quote

Hi!... I'm from Caracas, Venezuela. I've using the RTTL Service from Cellringtones for a while and it's great. Even tough they can't send it to Venezuela.

If your mobile service provider has a webpage and the service to send SMS to any of their mobile phones then you're lucky!... Just paste the code on your provider's page and send it. Just as in the other cases with AOL/MSN messenger or E-Mail.

It's the same way, but another alternative for the people that can't recieve emails on their phones or configure the messengers because their crappy mobile providers [as in my case]

Well. It's silly, but hope that it may help you.

BeatX2

P.D: Does anyone know how to send Images (Logos or JPEG) by SMS? (The same way here) My service provider hasn't enabled WAP yet. I have a Nokia 3520. Thanks
melissa

PostPosted: 11-26-2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: my ringtones was not sent to my nokia 5125 in Trinidad, why? Reply with quote

Could you answer my above question.[/url]
Raaj

PostPosted: 12-09-2004 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Other methods for sending ringtones Reply with quote

Hi Calvin,

I tried n send an rttl codes through msn messenger and i received it instantly but i couldn't set those codes as my ring tone.

Model : LG4010
Service : Rogers AT&T

Please do reply me waiting

[b]Send the ringtone through MSN Messenger[/b]

Directions:

[list=1]- Login to MSN Messenger
- Add yourself to your contact list
- Setup your Mobile Settings by going to Tools > Edit My Mobile Settings
- Click on the Mobile Settings button
- Enter your mobile phone information on MSN's website
- Sign off MSN Messenger and sign back in to activate new settings
- Right click your name and select Send a Message to Mobile Device
- Send each part of above //SCKL code to your phone in separate IMs[/list:o]
Let us know if you have any questions or comments[/quote]
Raaj

PostPosted: 12-09-2004 9:47 am    Post subject: I send Sckl code but it doesn't work Reply with quote

I Sent Sckl codes on my cell phone and received it successfully, but i dunno how to set it as ring tone

Please please help me.

LG4010
Rogers AT&T
Canada

this is my 3rd messege.

Raaj
sexy redz

PostPosted: 06-27-2005 7:23 pm    Post subject: cannot be used in trinidad Reply with quote

1. nokia 3360
2. tstt
3. sms size 100
4. did not work.

could you please tell me how do i get the ringtones to the phone in trinidad. my service provider is not in your list. Crying or Very sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    cellringtones.com Forum Index -> Ringtone Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: